Format & Call Letters
Hip Hop - WJFX-HD2 103.3 FM
Loud 103.3 is Fort Wayne only Hip-Hop station.
Loud 103.3 is one of the fastest growing radio stations in the Fort Wayne area.
Loud 103.3 targets affluent adults 18 to 34 years of age. with a slight male skew.
Loud 103.3 is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Loud 103.3's Hip Hop format delivers young adults that are at the “Age of Acquisition”, the perfect time to build brand loyalty with your business!
Loud 103.3 Artist Profile: Artists include Drake, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Post Malone, NAS, Kendrick Lamar and more.
Get your message out to thousands of potential active customers each week with Loud 103.3.
Loud 103.3 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have large purchasing power!
Age: Loud 103.3 super serves Fort Wayne and surrounding areas targeting Adults 18-34 who are currently establishing brand decisions.
Gender: Males 12+ favor the Loud 103.3 format. Approximately 55% of Loud 103.3 listeners are male while 45% are female.
Occupation: Loud 103.3 targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education: Over 60% of Americans who listen to Hip Hop music has attended college.
Loud 103.3 listeners are in their prime spending years.
Loud 103.3 listeners have great purchasing power!
Loud 103.3 targets new homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
In the past year, many Loud 103.3 listeners have spent money on painting or wallpaper, remodeling bathrooms, landscaping, carpeting or floor covering and other home improvements.
Spending: Loud 103.3 targets listeners with large purchasing power with retail sales in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas.
Activities: Loud 103.3 attracts listeners who are very actively participating in exercise and fitness, biking and enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, and bars and restaurants.
Loud 103.3 format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
Loud 103.3 Listeners
Loud 103.3 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
- Loud 103.3 listeners purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTV's, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Loud 103.3 targets affluent listeners with purchasing power in the Fort Wayne and surrounding areas.
You Can’t Ignore Their Purchasing Power
- 19.4% of Hip-Hop fans are going to be in the market for a new car in the next 6 months.
- Hip Hop consumers are far more likely to shop specialty stores for electronic & cellular devices. They are engaged in electronics to a very high degree, streaming movies, playing video games, living online and listening to music well above average levels. This is a ready-made audience for vendors of electronic items.
- Clothing is hot, hot, hot with this group. If it doesn’t seem like much when you learn that 12.6% purchase clothing on a weekly basis, consider that the 18+ ratio is only 6.1%. Twice-monthly buyers are also present in big numbers.
- 30% of this group will head for a specialty store to meet their sporting goods needs and scores extremely high in the team sports and fitness categories.
- The Hip Hop group is more likely to patronize a shoe store than is the general public by a factor of 10%.
Get more customers and increase sales with Loud 103.3.
Join The Breakfast Club Weekday Mornings on Loud 103.3
The Breakfast Club is an American syndicated radio show based in New York City.
It's hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God.
Common topics of discussion on the show are celebrity gossip (especially in the hip hop industry), progressive politics, sexual and dating issues.
Wake up to The Breakfast Club on Loud 103.3.
Big Kess "The Voice of the City"
Local DJ, Big Kess plays the Hottest Hip-Hop music
Monday-Friday 10 AM-3 PM
We Are Fort Wayne
Station Philosophy: Loud 103.3 is committed to super-serving the community.
The station has a strong focus on events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes.
Loud 103.3 takes pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
Loud 103.3 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here