Format & Call Letters
Reach over 93,200 consumers each week with US 93.3
US 93.3 WBTU- The legacy heritage country station. US 93.3 reaches more consumers than ever with listeners throughout Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan.
The US 93.3 Country format, from year to year, continues to be one of the most popular formats in America with listeners today.
US 93.3 is Fort Wayne’s Heritage Country Station.
US 93.3 is targeted to reach affluent adults 18-49 Females 18-34.
US 93.3 Core Artists: Listeners tune in to hear Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Kenny Chesney and many more.
The US 93.3 Country music format has also become a very popular "at work" choice for listeners.
US 93.3 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The US 93.3 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: The US 93.3 targets Affluent Adults in the 25-54 age group.
Ages: 18-34 35.0%
Ages: 18-44 47.8%
Ages: 25-54 55.7%
Ages: 35-64 50.4%
Source: Tapscan Qualitative Spring 16
Nielsen-Tapscan Spring 2016 TSA Weekly Cume
Gender: 40.5% of US 93.3 listeners are male, 59.5% are female.
Household Income: US 93.3 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: US 93.3 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers, Professionals, Tradespeople, in the Sales and Service industry and as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: US 93.3 listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed College or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with US 93.3
US 93.3's Country music format continues to be one of the top performing formats for advertisers.
Home: US 93.3 targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
US 93.3 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
US 93.3 Listeners Are In Their Prime Spending Years
US 93.3 delivers affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. - In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: US 93.3 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: US 93.3 attracts listeners who are actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, and hiking.. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts. US 93.3 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have huge purchasing power!
US 93.3 is committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions and charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
US 93.3 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today.
Wake Up To Bobby Bones Weekdays On US 93.3.
Bobby is the host of The Bobby Bones Show. He has been in radio since he was 17 hosting late night, evening, and now a morning show. He has appeared in Movies and Television. He had a part in the movie “Bandslam” with Vanessa Hudgens.
Bobby has also hosted Live! with Kelly Ripa. He also appears as a guest on Headline News and has been featured on CNN. Bobby also hosts a national sports radio show on Fox Sports Radio..Bobby is a dog lover and spends a lot of his time with his dog, Dusty.
Join Bobby Bones weekdays 6am-10am on US 93.3.
- Bobby Bones Show
- Bobby Bones Best of
- Bobby Bones Country Minute
- Lunch on Demand
- 10 in A Row
- Nash Nights LIVE
- Bobby Bones Top 30 Countdown
- Red Cup Country
- News, Weather & Traffic
- Studio Sponsorship
US 93.3 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here